Our friends over at Taco Bar Pro sent us this recipe. It’s so good and simple we wanted to share it with you. We’ve never had a ground turkey taco and we have never spiced our ground turkey with curry powder. We honestly never would have thought about and actually is sounds like this recipe was a total accident. Cummin powder was the intended spice but after a few drinks and sans glasses the chef just grabbed the wrong spice. Or was it?
- Add the diced onion and corn to pan and sautee for 10 minutes
- Cook the turkey for 8 minutes.
- Break it into ground meat.
- Add the diced onion, corn, taco seasoning water and curry powder to the turkey.
- Stir the mix together.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook taco shell in oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 can white corn
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomatoe
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package hard shell tacos
Serve and enjoy. Want to up your game? The Taco Bar Pro from Whiskey Brain Creative, LLC will help you serve your delicious taco concoctions in true taco master style.